BAG MAKERS Unveils New-For-2023 Products and Expanded Multi-Color Print Capabilities
January 2, 2023
BAG MAKERS, Inc., is pleased to announce the addition of more than 15 new products to its line-up for 2023. The new product collection includes USA-Made Non-Woven Totes, a R-PET Poly-Cotton Tote, Cotton Twill-Handle White Eurototes, a new stock Halloween Bag, and eco-friendly R-PET Non-Woven Totes, Cotton Twill-Handle Eco Eurototes, and Eco Die Cut Shoppers. The company is also introducing the new multi-color Chromatic imprint process for select paper shopper bags.
Among the company’s new product additions for 2023 are:
- USA-Made Non-Woven Totes. This new non-woven series is proudly made in the USA and stocked domestically, ideal for customers who need affordable non-woven bags without overseas transit times. Available in three sizes: Glory (80 GSM, 8W x 5 x 10H); Liberty (80 GSM, 12W x 7 x 13H); and Patriot (100 GSM, 18W x 7 x 17H). Available in five colors with multiple imprint options. FDA approved.
- R-PET Poly-Cotton Tote. The lightweight Penny tote (15W x 15H) is an essential everyday bag made with a 6 oz. poly-cotton blend that is 35% recycled material. Available in two colors (Natural and Black), with multiple imprint options. FDA approved.
- Cotton Twill-Handle White Eurototes. These tote bags are made with 120 GSM white paper with distinctive black cotton-twill handles. Available in three sizes: Ash (7 ¾W x 4 ¾ x 9 ¾H), Cedar (10W x 5 x 13H), and Teak (13W x 6 x 16H), with multiple imprint options. FDA approved.
- Trick-or-Treat Orange Die Cut Handle Halloween Bag. This 2.5 mil orange plastic bag (12W x 15H x 3) features fold-over die cut handles and bottom gusset. A new stock Trick or Treat design is printed on one side. Customers can add a custom imprint to the second side. FDA approved.
Several new-for-2023 products were inspired by continuing customer interest in eco-friendly products and are made from recycled plastic bottles or recycled paper, including:
- R-PET Non-Woven Totes. This tote series features three recyclable bag sizes made from 100% post-consumer content (recycled plastic bottles). The Lake (8W x 4 x 10H), Ocean (15W x 6 ½ x 15H), and Sea (16W x 6 x 12H) bags have sturdy 80 GSM material, heat-sealed handles, and a bottom gusset. Available in two colors (Black and White), and with multiple imprint options. FDA approved.
- Cotton Twill-Handle Eco Eurototes. These environmentally friendly bags are made with 100% recycled Kraft paper and distinctive black cotton-twill handles. Available in three sizes: Eco Ash (7 ¾W x 4 ¾ x 9 ¾H), Eco Cedar (10W x 5 x 13H), and Eco Teak (13W x 6 x 16H), with multiple imprint options. FDA approved.
- Eco Die Cut Shoppers. The Eco Die Cut Shoppers are made with 100% recycled paper with a minimum of 60% post-consumer content. The bags feature 140 GSM Eco Kraft paper and die cut handles. Available in two sizes: Donna (8W x 4 x 13H) and Karen (12W x 5 x 14H), with multiple imprint options. FDA approved.
In addition to the new products, BAG MAKERS added a new size to two existing product collections:
- Mary Ribbon-Handle Matte Eurotote. The new Mary (10W x 5H x 13) matte-laminated paper tote features grosgrain ribbon handles, a reinforced fold-over top, and a cardboard bottom insert. FDA approved.
- Berlin Matte Eurotote. The new Berlin (7 ¾W x 4 ¾ x 9 ¾H) matte-laminated tote includes macrame handles, a reinforced fold-over top, and a cardboard bottom insert. FDA approved.
BAG MAKERS also expanded its color options by adding a new Navy color to its popular Matte Eurotote and Matte Shopper series, and a new Black color to the Plastic Mailer collection. In addition, new Gold Metallic, Silver Metallic, and Fluorescent Pink spot colors are available for the ColorVista imprint process.
Finally, BAG MAKERS’ new Chromatic digital print process provides high-quality multi-color imprints with tight registration on select paper shopper bags. The new imprint process is available for order quantity as low as 150 bags, with a 10-day production time.