BAG MAKERS Introduces New Products and Imprint Capabilities for 2021
January 4, 2021
BAG MAKERS, Inc., is introducing more than 10 new products and a new Brilliance imprint process for 2021. In addition to expanding its popular Digital Full Color bag line, the company has added items geared toward safety-conscious customers, including sealable bags and mailers, as well as printable personal protective gear like 2-Ply Poly-Blend Face Masks. BAG MAKERS also has expanded additional services for customers, including bag and box kitting.
BAG MAKERS’ product line now includes:
- Digital Full Color Bags with Gussets. BAG MAKERS has added two new bags to its Digital Full Color collection, which offers a generous imprint area, crisp colors, and exceptional clarity for small fonts, fine lines, and details. The new 2.0 mil plastic bags feature a 3” bottom gusset for added space and are available with die cut, doorknob or no handles. The 12W x 16½H x 3 bag is available in white; the 12W x 13½H x 3 bag is available in white and clear. Both are FDA-approved.
- The FDA-approved Defender and Sentry bags offer customers a safe way to transport contents, thanks to a tamper-resistant peel-and-stick closure that helps prevent cross-contamination. The Defender (20¾W x 17H x 8) features die cut handles, while the Sentry (20¾W x 16¼H x 8) features a soft-loop handle. Both bags are made from non-absorbent, clear plastic and feature a perforated tear opening. They are 100% recyclable with no less than 20% recycled material. Available with Flexo Ink imprinting.
- FDA-Approved Grab and Go Bags pair grab-and-go convenience with a zip closure that seals contents for added safety and protection. The versatile bags are made with clear 2.5 mil plastic and feature non-reinforced die cut handles. The Mighty (8W x 18H + 3” header) and Max (10W x 21H + 3” header) are ideal for use by a variety of industries, including food service, healthcare, retail, and hospitality. Available with Flexo Ink imprinting.
- The FDA-Approved 5W x 9H Zip-Close Poly Bag is a clear, 2.0 mil plastic bag featuring a resealable zip closure to protect contents, such as face masks, electronics, and hardware supplies. Available with Flexo Ink imprinting.
- The FDA-Approved 5W x 9H Open-Ended Poly Bag is a clear, 2.0 mil plastic bag featuring an open top that is ideal for packaging or organizing a variety of items, such as face masks, electronics, and hardware supplies. Available with Digital Full Color imprinting.
- Printable Plastic Mailers offer a peel-and-seal adhesive closure to protect contents during shipping. These FDA-Approved, 2.85 mil white plastic mailers are available in three sizes (9½W x 12H; 12W x 15½H; and 15W x 18H) and are offered with Flexo Ink imprinting.
- The reusable, machine-washable 2-Ply Poly-Blend Face Mask is made from a soft blend (70% polyester, 30% spandex) for extra comfort. The mask features a double-layer design with a black outer layer and white inside layer, as well as ear loops and a formable nose band. Available with ColorVista, Sparkle, and Brilliance imprinting.
In addition to new product offerings, BAG MAKERS has expanded its imprint capabilities to include Brilliance, a heat transfer process that provides a glitter, patterned, metallic, or matte finish. This high-end process is available on most BAG MAKERS bags, as well as ribbon.
BAG MAKERS also now offers expanded additional services to help customers complete their promotional projects, including box and bag kitting, hang tag printing and tagging, drop shipping and box labeling, mailer stuffing, tissue folding and stuffing, and gift poly-bagging. For more information about these services, customers should contact BAG MAKERS’ Customer Service team.
For more information about the new-for-2021 products, visit www.bagmakersinc.com.